At Jefferson Family Dental, the health of our patients and team are of the utmost importance. As always, we diligently follow universal infection control and safely guidelines. With the recent COVID-19 outbreak, we have further enhanced our infection control protocol. We conduct screenings on every patient before they enter the practice. Throughout the day, we regularly clean the reception area and common spaces/surfaces with disinfectant. We have also implemented new protective equipment throughout our office including barrier screens in our reception room and air purifiers to ensure optimal air quality.
If you do not COVID-19 or COVID-19 symptoms, have not been recently exposed to someone with COVID-19, and have not recently traveled to a high risk area, you may keep your regularly scheduled dental appointment.
For the continued protection of all our patients and team, we are requesting the following:
- If you have recently exhibited symptoms, we ask you cancel and reschedule your dental appointment. Some symptoms include:
- fever or chills
- shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- muscle or body aches
- new loss of taste or smell
- sore throat
- congestion or runny nose
- nausea or vomiting
- If you or someone you have been in contact with in the last two weeks tested positive for COVID-19 or is suspected of having COVID-19, we ask you cancel and reschedule your dental appointment.
- If you or someone you have been in contact with in the last two weeks traveled to an area of high COVID-19 risk, we ask you cancel and reschedule your dental appointment.
- We ask everyone who enters our practice to wear a facemask and practice social distancing when applicable.
- We are performing temperature checks on everyone before entering the practice, including daily temperature checks on all of our team members.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us immediately. For more information regarding the COVID-19, please use the following link:
Our team will continue to monitor the situation and provide updated information when warranted. Thank you!